Sunday, May 9, 2010

Hong Kong - The Luxe Manor Hotel

From airport took the airport bus K to hotel, approx 1 hour nett, location is 5 mins to TsimShatsui MTR and 4 mins to Granville.

The hotel entrance is small that I miss it when I come back after dinner!

Lobby although small, but very cozy, the setup is a little French a little European.

Check in is a Bliss, the hotel staff are all very friendly and efficient.

Take a look at my room..... I love it!

They even serve cookies! I already got twice servings of cookies in one day... they deliver on their own accord...

Pros : @ good location, yet not on too busy street, friendly staff . Free high speed Wifi within the room.
Cons : No bathtub, although have rain shower, boring breakfast.
Cost : approx 1100HKD

39 Kimberley Road
Kowloon, Hong Kong
3763 8888

No comments:

Post a Comment